A powerful water treatment in convenient drop form for when travelling in areas where safe drinking water may not be available. Once the drops in the pack are combined and added to water, they take effect immediately, killing a wide spectrum of bacteria and pathogens. Perfect for treating water sourced from rivers, wells and taps. Once treated with Biox Aqua water will be safe to drink for 24 hours. After this period water should be discarded.
Remove the cap from both bottles and add 12 drops of each liquid into one cap. Leave the solution for 10 minutes to react, the liquid will begin to turn yellow which is normal. Add the solution to 1 litre of water. If the water contains visible dirt or particles strain the liquid first through fine cotton or t-shirt material. Let the water stand for 10 minutes, or where heavy contamination is suspected 40 minutes before drinking. Dose rates and contact times vary with temperature. One pack treats up to 60 litres of water.
Part A Sodium Chlorite 2.9% (active Chlorine Dioxide precursor)
Part B Ortho-phosphoric Acid <10%
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!