The LifeSaver Liberty™ is the worlds’ first and only portable water purifier which is a bottle with an inline pump combined.
Using the same advanced filtration technology as the original LifeSaver bottle, the LifeSaver Liberty™ is a smaller, lighter more versatile version, whilst still robust and easy to use. The perfect combination for outdoor enthusiasts, travellers or anyone who needs a reliable source of drinking water.
• Filter directly and easily from a natural water source – no bending to suck or scoop
• Pumps continuously through bottle, straight out into separate container
• Ideal and convenient for larger, clean water storage requirements
• Thread design incorporated into head of bottle
• Screws straight onto a Nalgene wide mouthed bottle
• Filters directly from one bottle to the other for convenience
• Small bottle mouth adapter available soon
• Utilizes a simple hand pump – even a child can operate
• Creates air pressure inside the bottle
• Forces water through ultrafiltration membrane once drinking valve opened
• No chemicals or power are required to operate
• Transparent window each side of bottle
• User can see how much water is stored
The filter cartridge cleans up to an impressive 530 Gallons – a whopping 2,000 litres – making this a very economical choice. But the technical designers didn’t stop there! An added feature, included in all LifeSaver products, is the built-in Fail Safe technology. Once the filter stops being effective, water cannot pass through the system at all, as all the pores in the membrane are blocked. This ensures any user is fully protected. And if this wasn’t enough, the filters are replaceable so the LifeSaver Liberty™ bottle could be an outdoor adventure companion for years to come.
Really happy with this filter. easy to use and light weight.